2-inch UV Transfer Stickers – Make Your Message Stick!
1. Clean and dry your smooth surface very well. Note that some glass products are coated with a resistant coating that makes adhesion more challenging. (In this case, leave your transfer aheared to the glass for up to 30 minutes before removing the top layer.)
2. Peel the transfer off the backing.
3. Hold the transfer in the shape of a taco carfully apply one side then slowly apply the remaining transfer by rolling it through your fingers onto the surface, being carful to smooth out any air bubbles.
4. Use a card or hard squeegee to firmly press the transfer onto the surface. Wait several minutes, up to 30 minutes for coated glass.
5. Carefully remove the top layer.